Women's Fall Book Study
Every other Saturday until November 18, 2017
9:00am – 11:00am
Location: 804 Gladstell Street Suite 130, Conroe, TX 77304
This year the women of King's Church will be reading the book, None Like Him: 10 Ways God is Different from Us (and Why That's a Good Thing), by Jen Wilkin. Books can be purchased at the information table at King's Church for $10 or online.
Meetings will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 11 a.m. at King's Church every other Saturday. You can find out what chapters we will be discussing each week by the schedule below.
Prior to Each Meeting:
Please read the chapters listed below prior to the week's meeting as well as work through the "Verses for Meditation" and the "Questions for Reflection" at the end of each chapter.
- September 9th - introduction & chapter 1
- September 23rd - chapters 2 & 3
- October 7th - chapters 4 & 5
- October 21st - chapters 6 & 7
- November 4th - chapters 8 & 9
- November 18th - chapters 10 & conclusion
For more information, please contact Jessalyn Hutto.